Saturday, June 12, 2010

Oh Vincent.

The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore. --Vincent Van Gogh

That quote being said.. the Praxis has been taken and I cannot even tell you if I passed. The first one was "content knowledge". Meaning the most random questions from science, social studies, math and language arts. One question was "what president of the U.S. was an environmental conservationist? THE FUH?! The second test was all about different teaching strategies and the answers were all in essay form. my hand still hurts. But its done and thats good.....and in four weeks we'll find out if i have to go through it all over again. But just like Van Gogh said, the storm will be worth the journey. One day I will be a real teacher that touches lives...despite how hard the sea rocks me on the way. It's my destiny!

Wow, this post is corny. This is my procratinating my sunday school lesson. :)

If you want to laugh instead of being bored by my blog entry today check out Jon's post today on our blog. HERE. It's hilarious.

0 comments: