Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Integrity.

SO that title on my last blog is totally wrong. My counting was off. NOW it's 43 days. I think....let me check. okay it's 44. Thats kind of a bummer. But it's fine. Soon I'll be married for all eternity!

Well this week has been...interesting. While searching my holliesquotes page I came across a quote that I love and think is relevant for this week. It says: "Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful". - Samuel Johnson. I love this because I  think that integrity and knowledge are two very important aspects that we will be able to bring in front of our Maker and claim we have. Both will help crown us with glory to live with God forever. Lack thereof will leave you alone, and lost. To have both together will make you happy, secure, and an overall good person. I for one, want to strive to be fair, truthful, stand up for what i believe in, and be honored because I took life, the gospel, and my own personal integrity serious.

This may be a rant, but whatever. I'm just not a fan of people with no integrity. Liars ruin lives all around them. But  the worst and saddest part of all is...they singlehandedly ruin their own.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

agree. love it.