Friday, May 21, 2010

LUCKY LUCY.

Blogging two days in a row?

Well it's Friday night, Jon's three hours away and I have nothing do to. Actually I have a weekend TODO this of about seventeen things, but it's been a long week and I'm just not into doing anything having to do with school tonight.

I am embarassed that I never tell my funny 2nd grader stories. Mainly they all have to do with farts. But today a sweet little boy told me he loved me as he hugged me and told me I was the best and prettiest teacher he's ever had. The crazy week of planning and teaching and being tired was payed off with that sweet remark. There's nothing like a seven year old telling you he loves you because youre his teacher. It's such a rewarding profession. I'm lucky.

I hope everyone's weeks were great. Get some sleep this weekend....cause thats what I'm gonna do! :)

ps, i get married in 82 days. HOLLA!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

teaching is rewarding :) And you are a great teacher! Okay, I am a lame friend, and have not called you back but girl don't you worry, you are my number one priority. I am thinking sunday or monday, work is so crazy and crazy fun. I love it. But I read that you got 5th grade, I can't wait to hear the DEETS. MUAH!!!!!