Monday, November 15, 2010

I need to paint my nails.

I am embarrassed to report that I haven't painted my nails in at least three weeks. EW! Is this what being a grown up means? That I don't have the time/energy to paint my nails?

So here I am, laying on the couch listening to T.Swift's new CD and the thought crossed my mind, "dang Taylor, how many guys can you possibly love in the span it took to write this album?" Its like she loves every boy she talks to. Or maybe any boy that talks to her. But either way, her CD is legit and I'm excited to hear the song she writes about her and Jake Gyllenhaul's break up.

I've been oddly obsessed with the Elizabeth Smart trial going on right now in SLC. That creeper who kidnapped her is being tried right now, but he is seriously so weird. He keeps going to court and singing hymns really loud so that they have to remove him. He is TRYING to look insane but he knows exactly what he did! ewwww.

This weekend was fun! Ally came down from Idaho and we got to have some sister time! I love you Ally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I should go, I have a mountain of clothes to hang up and it's getting worse and worse by the day and I'm sure Jon hates me for it (but he would never say it)

Love!

0 comments: