Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Important Things

WHOA, THE SEMESTER IS OVER IN ONE WEEK!!!

A LOT has happened. Like: I surprised my family and went to Texas, I started gaining my "winter coat", I laughed til I cried (mainly with Steph), I said goodbye to crappy friends and their non-stop drama, I ripped off my eyelash extensions (resulted in stubs) but they are growing back :), I slipped and almost broke my ankle on the Rexburg ice, I failed e v e r y single math test I took, I drank one plus Horkley's a day, I realized what a good friend is, I got mystic tanned (soo classic), I realized that some people never change, I decided that nobody's idea of me means more than God's, I realized that when Conan O'Brian stops his show my life will be imcomplete, BUT most importantly, I fell in love with Jonathan Stoddard.
Another thing I learned is that life isn't
ever
going
to be perfect,
but it can be pretty close. I'm grateful for a Heavenly Father who blesses me ten-fold when I try my best to follow Him. I have learned that life works out just the way it's supposed to.
Thank goodness.
I hope everyone's holiday season is full of family, friends, and the realization that life is a blessing. Don't take it for granted. Live life the way YOU want to live it; that is the only true key to happiness.
That and fudge. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SUCH A GOOD POST. LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE :)

Becca Jones said...

Adorable. Love that you're calling Jon "Mr. Stoddard". xoxo

Britt said...

I love you... you make me smile from with in.