Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sick Mullin's

Something kind of funny to imagine is my whole family having the flu at the same time. its happening right now...i'm glad im in idaho, but I kinda wish I was there (not sick of course) to see this, document it with live footage, and make everlasting memories. I get my sick attitude from my mom. If I feel any ounce of sickness I immediately tell everyone "i'm sick" and need a million things from them. Mainly a sprite (only to be drank when sick), a blankie, or probably everyone's favorite to "hold my hand". I'm pretty bad, but my mom is even worse. ahhhhahhaa. Sorry Fam, I wish I was there to help you out. :)

It snowed in Rexburg yesterday. It melted. Thank goodness.

It's gonna be a LONG winter.

Well thats all I have for now. GET WELL SOON FAMILY. Oh and Watch NIENIE tomorrow on Oprah. If you havent checked her blog out, please do! www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com. She is my personal hero, legit.

0 comments: