Sunday, August 30, 2009

Shoot for the stars my friends.


my friends know im emo. alright, i really am. im that one person crying when the winner gets selected for Idol, or the lone ranger in the theater during Transformers who's crying when shia finally tells megan fox he loves her. (but seriously that was the best "i love you" ever.) im like Peyton from One Tree Hill but with no real reason to be. i mean my mom is still alive and my dad doesnt travel the sea on boat. no wonder i always found her annoying....shes my emotional twin....

so tonight my friend and i went to dinner. hes real into CIA stuff, ya know? like the kind where you kill the bad guy with a sniper gun from the top of some building. and as we were talking about that i realized that he was made to be into that and I was made to be emotional, and i have to embrace that i have always been this way. it has it's pros for sure...like growing up if i wanted something BAM, tears. If i want something now, BAM, tears. haha, not really but the emotional play up can come into handy. i just need to learn how to hone this power in better when dealing with the boys. i'm "shady" as they say, and its probably because i cant say "i like you" which could be extremely confusing considering my dating track record. i just come home and get my pink spiral with hearts all over it out and write about how i like how they make fun of my loud somewhat annoying laugh, or how my heart is going to burst one day because they make me happy. i wish i could SAY it though. that'd be sweet. but just like my friend is gonna have to practice shooting at targets until he shoots the terrorist in real life, i'll have to practice shooting my feelings onto the boys until i finally meet the one who doesnt need me to say it exactly as he probably will deserve it.

0 comments: