Tuesday, August 18, 2009

lame comeback

alright, so after a long reprieve of me being so absent, i'm going to have to blog something great. hmmm. one thing i do want to mention is the blog nieniedialogues.blogspot.com. SO good, so tragic, so hopeful. Stephanie is such a strong person and I look up to her so much. its worth a glance, or a few hours of reading, crying, and wanting to be a better person in return. love her :)

so school is rough when youre about to be done. i cant believe my college experience is almost over. NUTS! I mean on one hand i've been going to school for too long, and on the other, I am terrified to grow up and try and convince some principal somewhere that i can teach those eight year olds all the things they need to know to go on to the next grade. luckily im the kind of person that worries about bridges when its time to cross them, so its not making me too anxious...even though it probably should.

my family is moving to a city four hours from where i grew up. bittersweet! itll be good. right? its just gonna be so weird going "home".

this is not even interesting! oh well. here are a couple summer break highlights so far:

The Drive to Texas...killing birds, no AC, getting lost in the worst state ever, and finally making it a total of 37 hours later.

Texas...i love my family.

Utah. I love Josie. I love Cafe Rio. I love Courtney. I love attractive boys.

Washington in one week! :)

okay, im done.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Texas statement was the best.