Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mulling it over

ew im eating this bagel sandwich and it is just getting everywhere.

anyway, its Thursday. Big Day around the office....not. My boss is about to have her baby and im supposed to be replacing burnt out light bulbs this very minute. I'm a very busy woman. according to my work my time is almost free to them. sure does make me feel great about myself.

so the last few days i've been thinking a few things...

like about how annoying it is that people don't say how they truly feel. maybe its to spare someone's feelings, or maybe it's because they are afraid of what will change. recently, i told a person that i would not talk to him anymore. this has been tried before and failed everytime. but only because i was never expressing to him how i truly felt. finally i did it! i told him in the nicest way possible that he sucks and i dont need it. and ya know, the truth has set me free! i wish more people would try the truth vest on. it looks great!

i've also been thinking about relationships. maybe because i'm lonely here in rexburg and all my friends are doing more fun things at home with their families/friends and i miss them. i am so solidily sure that happiness is only happiness when shared. the things that matter in life are not things. they are people. i love my people. i miss them!

i've also been thinking about regret. its a real thing ya know? there are so many decisions that i've made that have led me to where i am and i'm so grateful for them. but there are a couple that i wish i could take back and choose something else. or more importantly, someone else. luckily i have hope for the future. :)

im sorry this isnt funny. i promise i'll come up with something yall can laugh at soon!

--all my love from idaho.

2 comments:

AllyValdez said...

I'm proud of you:)

Unknown said...

I am proud of you too!! And I love that you said "I love my people" hahah. Can't wait to see you :)