Friday, May 27, 2011

I am currently sitting in the waiting room waiting to get a non stress test done, just to make sure little Kingston is doing okay! On to more important news: I am getting induced in exactly ONE week! Can you believe that? Weird. We didn't think it would be for awhile but this is our official last weekend of being child free! Jon is so adorable because he is so excited. I am not so adorable because I am completely terrified. It's like, I know I have to give birth. But I just don't want to. But Friday is going to come and I'm going to be strapped into that hospital bed and I'm going to be a mom.

My doctor also put me on bed rest so I won't be working for the last week of school. I mean I have to go in and say bye to my class but it will be nice to not have to deal with my third grade sized first grade bully for a couple days. I'm pretty sure he makes my blood pressure rise.

Well the next time I blog I will most likely have had the baby boy! Can you believe it?!

0 comments: