Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Why am I awake at 11pm on a school night. This is pretty unheard of. But Jon is at the Jazz game and I'm having a hard time falling asleep without him!

Last night we went to temple square to see the lights. Kingston reminded ys how awesome they were by saying "wow" and "aahhhhhh" every couple of minutes. They really are so beautiful. Jon and I have gone every year since we met! This was our 4th trip! Crazy how time flies.

We have had a crazy few days of school. I don't know if I would be able to get through December without Roby the elf. Yes my class named him Roby. And they literally scream in delight when they come into class and see what he's been up to since the day before. All I have to do is say "Roby is watching you..." And they snap into formation. Ha ha. Love those kiddos.

Well I should probably count some sheep now so I can function tomorrow! Merry merry Christmas to you!!

0 comments: