Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Grandma?

Its 940 pm. This is late right? It feels sooo late. Hubs and I are laying on our bed. He is reading a ridiculously long book on his iPad and I am blogging. Baby is asleep. Is this what being a grown up is like?

I forgot to blog that I recently had a birthday. I am officially 26. Which is hysterical because I just had to double check with Jon to see if I was 25 or 26. No wonder my mom never knew how she was when we would ask. But I did have a good bday. Jon surprised me and took me to an arcade with some friends. I played ski ball (love it) and got to see Josie! Which was so nice since we literally live on opposite sides of the state! Not to mention Jon and I bought new cars. Not because of my bday but because Jons car blew up and mine was on it's last leg. But it was a nice bday present. So now I get ride around in a decked out suv instead of the ol jetta who's radio didn't even work anymore. May the jetta RIP. I loved that car and worked all through college to pay for it. I bought it with my own money, taught myself how to drive it (it was a stick shift) and exactly why am I blogging about my car? Enough of that.

Life is good. I am loving my class this year they are adorable and so naughty. It's hilarious. They are just six. That's all there is to it. Like they can't sit still for longer than five minutes and they get excited if I tell them they get one more minute of recess. I love being a teacher. It exhausts me but it's my life. And I love it. I get to teach children then come home and play with my own sweet boy. I'm really lucky and I don't say it enough.

0 comments: