Monday, March 28, 2011

Upside Down

I am currently listening to my itunes playlist entitled: County. Country makes me think of summer. It may be 30 degrees outside right now but I am trying to trick my mind into Summer Mode. I'm very excited for summer...mainly because I won't be pregnant anymore and I will have a baby to cuddle. Just gotta get through this spring hurdle.

Well, I'm bored and already packed for my trip to Jersey and Jon's still at work...so here are some random/recent pics.

Don't mind the water-heater in the back. And the awkward mirror flash. Do I even look prego?I think I just look fat. Not the best outfit for a prego belly pic but whatever...I'm huge!

I came home to Jon nesting...he put the crib up and tried to put together this baby stuff organizer thing...I had to put it together but I actually realized tonight that I put it together upside down. HAHAHA.

This is Jaxon. He loves Jon! Jon's going to be such a good dad!

I hope everyone is having a great Monday night. Life isnt the same without the Bachelor on Monday nights. I seriously didn't know what to do with myself. Dancing With the Stars does not cut it.

Peace and Blessings! Look forward to a post coming soon with Maddie pics!!! :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this Megh!! Your belly is too cute!!

AllyValdez said...

I need to see pictures of my babby sissstttttter. Seriously, you are cute cute cute prego.